Enjoy the Hard, Wagnerstr.66 89077 Ulm, Germany, e-mail: email@example.com, is liable in terms of the data protection laws, in particular the EU Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO). You can reach my data protection officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your rights to data protection:
- You can exercise the following rights at any time by contacting our data protection officer:
- Information about your data stored with us and their processing (Art. 15 DSGVO),
- Correcting incorrect personal data (Art. 16 DSGVO),
- Deletion of your data stored with us (Art. 17 DSGVO),
- Restriction of data processing, provided that we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations (Art. 18 DSGVO),
- Objection to the processing of your data by us (Art. 21 DSGVO) and
- Data transferability, if you have consented to data processing or have concluded a contract with us (Art. 20 DSGVO).
- If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time in the future.
- You may at any time submit a complaint to a supervisory authority, e.g. to the competent supervisory authority of the federal state of your residence or to the authority authorized by us as the responsible authority.
A list of the regulatory authorities (for the non-public sector) with their addresses can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Amazon affiliate program
- Further information on the use of data by Amazon and options for objection can be found in the company's data protection declaration:
- When contacting us (e.g. via the contact form, email, telephone or via social media), the information provided by the user is processed in order to process and process the contact request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.b) GDPR. The user information can be stored in a customer relationship management system (“CRM system”) or a comparable request organization.
- We delete the inquiries if they are no longer required. We review the requirement every two years; The statutory archiving obligations also apply.
Use of Google Analytics
- If you have given your consent, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA (hereinafter: „Google“). Google Analytics uses „cookies“, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, due to the activation of IP anonymization on these websites, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states which are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
- On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity, and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
- The data sent by us and linked to cookies, user IDs (e.g. user ID), or advertising IDs are automatically deleted after 14 months. Data whose retention period has been reached is automatically deleted once a month.
Revocation of consent:
- You can stop Google Analytics tracking on our website by clicking on this link This will install an opt-out cookie on your device. This will prevent Google Analytics from tracking this website and this browser in the future as long as the cookie remains installed in your browser.
- You can also prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser software settings accordingly; however, we would like to point out that this may result in you not being able to use all functions of this website to their full extent.
- You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link: Browser Add On to deactivate Google Analytics
Embedded YouTube videos
- We embed YouTube videos on our website. The operator of the corresponding plugins is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA (hereinafter „YouTube“). YouTube, LLC is a subsidiary of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter „Google“). When you visit a page with the YouTube plug-in, a connection to servers of YouTube is established. This tells YouTube which pages you visit. If you are logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube can assign your browsing behavior to you personally. You can prevent this by first logging out of your YouTube account.
Revocation of consent:
The provider does not currently offer any possibility for a simple opt-out or blocking of data transmission. If you wish to prevent your activities on our website from being tracked, please use the Cookie Content Tool to revoke your consent for the relevant cookie category or for all cookies and data transfers that are not technically necessary. In this case, however, you may not be able to use our website, or only use it to a limited extent.
- Our website uses Google Conversion Tracking. The operating company of Google AdWords services is Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. If you visited our website via an advertisement placed by Google, Google Adwords will place a cookie on your computer. The conversion tracking cookie is set when a user clicks on an ad hosted by Google.
- When the user visits certain pages on our site and the cookie is still active, we and Google will be able to tell that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to our site. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. As a result, cookies cannot be tracked through the websites of AdWords customers. The information collected through the conversion cookie is used to compile conversion statistics for advertisers who have opted into conversion tracking. Customers are told the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users.
- For more information about Google’s data processing practices, please refer to the Google Privacy Notice: https://policies.google.com/privacy. You can also change your personal privacy settings in the Privacy Center.
Revocation of consent:
- The provider does not currently offer any possibility for a simple opt-out or blocking of data transmission. If you wish to prevent your activities on our website from being tracked, please use the Cookie Content Tool to revoke your consent for the relevant cookie category or for all cookies and data transfers that are not technically necessary. However, in this case, you may not be able to use our website or only use it to a limited extent.
To ensure the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption procedures (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS.
Information about your right of objection according to Art. 21 DSGVO
Right of objection in individual cases
- In accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f) of the DPA (data processing based on a balancing of interests), you have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to you, including profiling based on this provision in accordance with Article 4, point 4 of the DPA.
- In case of an objection, we will no longer process your personal data, unless we can prove compelling reasons for processing worthy of protection that outweigh your interests, rights, and freedoms, or the purpose of the processing is to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims.
Recipient of an objection
Artur Barsumyan, Wagnerstr. 66, 89077, Ulm, Germany, E-Mail: email@example.com
Changes to our data protection regulations
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always meets the current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. The new data protection declaration then applies the next time you visit the site.
Questions to the data protection officer
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please send us an e-mail or contact the person responsible for data protection in our organization directly: